Backyard Practice Lacrosse Goal
Backyard Practice Lacrosse Goal
Create a premium and professional pitch with the 6ft (1.8m) x 6ft (1.8m) Backyard Practice Lacrosse Goal. This high-quality goal has been manufactured from a 34mm (1 ½ thick inch) thick galvanised steel frame to provide a solid and robust structure. With an orange powder-coated exterior that is able to protect your goal from weather-related damage, your team will always be able to develop their performance.
These heavy-duty galvanised steel frames have been finished in an orange layer of powder coating to comply with official lacrosse regulations. The combination of the robust power coating and the galvanised steel has resulted in a weatherproof goal that is completely suitable for outdoor use. With an overall weight of 15.5kg (34lbs), this backyard practice lacrosse goal will remain firmly in place on the pitch even when it comes into contact with players and lacrosse balls. Despite this, the entire goal frame can be easily transported to your desired area. So, if you’re a team without a permanent field this professional standard regulation lacrosse goal will assist your team in developing their game day technique.
- 6ft (1.8m) x 6ft (1.8m) regulation lacrosse goals.
- Goal frames are manufactured from 34mm (1 ½ inch) thick galvanised steel.
- Orange powder coating conforms with lacrosse regulations and increases the frame’s strength.
- White 3mm polyester net with 5/8 inch mesh squares and reinforced border edges.
- A single goal weighs 15.5kg (34lbs).
- These lacrosse goals can be used during official FCAA men’s and women’s games.
- Available individually or as a pair of regulation lacrosse goals.
Each backyard practice lacrosse goal is supplied with either a 3mm or 5mm a hard-wearing polyester net. With a reinforced border that enhances the nets resistance against fraying and tearing, you’ll be able to easily practice your shooting power without the net sustaining damage. This thick border seam works in conjunction with the integrated mesh squares to ensure that heavy lacrosse ball will not rebound back onto the field.
Due to the simple and straightforward design of these goals, tools will not be required to achieve a sturdy and solid frame. To correctly assemble this lacrosse goal, simply interlock the supplied pieces and then attach the polyester net. As each durable goal can be quickly constructed and deconstructed for portable training sessions, you’ll receive a versatile goal that can be utilised in any location.
Backyard Practice Lacrosse Goal Specifications
- 6ft (1.8m) x 6ft (1.8m).
- Frame is 34mm (1 ½ inches) in diameter.
- Goal Frame: Powder coated galvanised steel.
- Net: 3mm or 5mm thick polyester with 5/8 inch mesh squares.
- Goal weighs 15.5kg (34lbs).
- Frame colour: orange.
- No tools required for assembly.
- Available individually or as a pair.
Please note that due to the packaging of this product, some scratches may occur on the metal poles during transit. UKLacrosse can not be held responsible for any damage deemed cosmetic where the function of the product is not hindered. If you choose to return the product due to cosmetic damage, such as scratches, UKLacrosse will not cover shipping costs.